GLOBAL Reproducibility of Results
This section gives instructions on reproducing the numerical results in
Note: The test set consists only of the 12 DIMACS SOCP problems
converted to GAMS format.
The solutions returned by MOSEK are all the optimal solutions,
whereas the NLP solvers give different solutions. Thus, only the "efficiency"
profile plot makes sense.
- Pruessner, A, Bussieck, M., Dirkse, S., and Meeraus, A. (2003), Conic Programming
in GAMS, INFORMS Annual Meeting, Atlanta, October 19-22, Session on "Optimization
Software - The State of the Art".
- Download the CONELib library of models used (from 10/18/2003):
- Download the GAMS script to run the experiments
- Download the termination routines described in the section on
These tools are necessary to independently
ensure that solvers are allocated a set resource solver time.
The tools PSKill and PSList are free from
but proprietary from
- The GAMS routine schulz.gms
- PSList (Download and place into your GAMS system directory)
- PSKill (Download and place into your GAMS system directory)
Reproduce Results in Figure 1
This will create the following trace files which can be submitted to the