For the model flowchan of the GAMS model library, a bug in the
specification of boundary conditions has been discovered and fixed in
the model library of GAMS version 24.4.
Essentially, this leads to a change in the right-hand-side of one
constraint (from 0 to 1).
Accordingly, we added fixed variants of the flowchan instances to
The previous instances are still available (under their original name).
A number of duplicates has been identified:
ex9_2_1 is the same as ex9_2_7
ex9_1_10 is the same as ex9_1_8
ex8_1_8 is the same as st_e20
gangesx is the same as ganges
gancnsx is the same as gancns
himmel11 is the same as st_e28
pinene25 is the same as pinene50
prob05 is the same as st_e08
st_bpk2 is the same as st_bpk1
st_e10 is the same as ex4_1_8
st_e20 is the same as ex7_2_2
st_e39 is the same as ex8_1_6
st_fp1 is the same as ex2_1_1
st_fp2 is the same as ex2_1_2
st_fp3 is the same as ex2_1_3
st_fp4 is the same as ex2_1_4
st_fp5 is the same as ex2_1_5
st_fp6 is the same as ex2_1_6
st_jcbpafex is the same as st_e23
st_kr is the same as st_phex
st_pan2 is the same as ex2_1_1
For each pair, the first instance has been removed from the
Converted optimization direction from max to min for the models
listed below. Note that the objective sign will differ for these
models from the previous.
All models in GLOBALLib are now minimization problems.
Added new GAMS Software GmbH client model
GAMS Software GmbH family of models will be prefixed by gsg_.
Added new group of GAMS Models. Model names have prefix
Added new group of GAMS Dev. Client models. Fixed minor bugs in some
Beta version of the GLOBALLib published on hidden web pages with 256
models. Library consists of the model from Floudas et. al. Handbook of
Test Problems and models from the GAMS Model Library.
Alpha version of the GLOBALLib published on hidden web pages with 109
MAINTENANCE INFORMATION FOR WEBMASTER
Adding New Models To GLOBALLib:
The following needs to be updated in globallib.gms:
1. Update set s sequence number to reflect additional number of models
2. Add models to the set m models with their URL source
3. Update set ms(m,s) model sequence mapping to include new models
4. If necessary, update set ds(d,s) model application mapping
5. Add reference mapping from globallib.gms internal to gams.bib external
reference map. This should look something like:
$echo r166 37 >> g2g.txt
where r166 is the globallib.gms internal reference number and 37
is the gams.bib reference number.
REMARK: The files gams.bib and bib2gms.exe need to be in the same
directory as all globallib.gms files. When globallib.gms
is run, the reference file globalref.inc is automatically
updated to include the new references.
6. Update model reference mapping set mr(m,r)
7. If solution points exist, update set mp(m,p) available restart or
solution points, as well as set bk(m,p) point with best known solution.
Once this is completed, proceed with the following:
1. Add new models and solution points to globallib.zip
2. Freshen globallib.zip: >> gmszip -f globallib.zip
3. Run globalstat.gms: >> gams globalstat.gms
4. Run globalhtm.gms: >> gams globalhtm.gms